AR's saturday fun filled events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my day today was filled with activities I had never planned. Day starts out when I get myself together in the morning then get to work on my truck installing my K&N FIPK I got from Summit Racing. It was a moderately hard chore but so long as you have basic hand tools and know how to turn them, your good to go. So I got that on in about an hours time and see how the truck liked it. Truck fired right up and If I listened closely, I could hear the intake just sucking in the air. You can feel it too if you somewhat wrap your hands around the intake. What really makes me smile is when I crack the throttle real quick and it makes a really sweet "wooosh" sound
grin.gif
So I am very happy with it and will see how the truck likes it when I do a UOA this spring. The truck might only have about a 1000 more miles on it give or take by that time, so it might tell me alittle something anyway.

So after making sure I was satisfied with it, I stopped up at my cousin's house and showed it off to him and my other cousin. We sat there, I told them the details about it, where I got it from, the usual. You know how that goes. WE talked about it, I fired up the engine for them and then my cousin showed me his four wheeler. Now this thing is wicked. 2001 Banshee 3500cc. Very loud, very fast. Cobra exhaust, intake setup, homemade hitch bar, and few other mods. So he let me ride it out in his pasture and I just tore it up out there. Donuts, burnouts and minor jumping. All I can say is this thing is scary fast, I mean DAYUM!!! lol

Afterwards, I headed out to my grandma's house to help her with some landscaping projects she had in store for me. Now this was something I had not planned. This involved using my truck, some chains and brutal tactics. She had some old dead bushes she wanted ripped out so I had to do that. It was alot of fun too
smile.gif
I then hulled the bushes off to the local landfill to be grinded up and make mulch out of.

So after all that, I stopped at a chinese resturant to get some chinese. I ordered the chicken broccoli and about 3 shrimp eggrolls
worshippy.gif
As usual chinese always taste good to me and it never fails to fill me up.

Little later my Dad's good buddy stops over on his bike just to say hey. He rides a 2004 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic. He bought this bad boy off ebay from a guy in Raliegh, NC about a month ago. While just sittin around bs'n my dad asked him if he had time for a quick spin. He ok'd it and me, Dad, and his buddy all hooked up on our bikes and just cruised around in the evening sunset
cool.gif
After we got back, my dad's buddy offered me to ride his bike. Keep in mind he's had this bike for about 3 weeks to a months time and he's offering me to ride it. I thought this was pretty generous of him and took him up on it. This thing is absolutely badass!! I love this bike! It's got Hardchrome pipes on it, jet kit, windshield and new Yamaha saddlebags also purchased on ebay. I actually find it more comfortable than my bike! It was very easy to handle, perfect exhaust tone. Not too loud, but not too quiet and loud enough to sound badass and get your attention but not be obnoxious at the same time. After that I got back about a 1/2 hour later and thanked him for letting me do so. I offered him to ride mine but since it was getting dark we just decided to call it a day.

So this was my day, I just woke up from a nap about 1/2 hour ago and I want to go back to sleep. Later,,,,AR

Oops my bad on that typo. Supposed to be 350cc, not 3500cc lol! This motor is a 2 stroke but it has enough power to smoke other 4 stroke 350, 4 wheelers.

offtopic.gif
He mentioned to me that he uses this really expensive 2 stroke oil. Even more so expensive than Amsoil. It runs about $13.50/qt, yes you heard me right, $13.50/qt and I can't remember the name exactly but it's something like Ben-Jay or something like that,,,,,,AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back