Arrogant Jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another arrogant jerk. Hope he went to court and was made to pay the summonses. The cop was nicer than I would have been, I would never have reached into his car to return his documents either.

Entitled d-bag. The worst part about this is nobody will remember when elections come up.

It cost him dearly. I googled the name on the back of the phone. Always be extra nice & honest when pulled over. Sometimes it works....

Bull stuff...

I am always 100% kind and courteous...yes sir, no sir, thank you sir...etc. I get a ticket every single time. I remember, after getting a ticket for 7 mph over, I said "thank you sir" as the officer went back to his car, and he stopped, turned around, and said "don't thank me, son".

Bull stuff...

I am always 100% kind and courteous...yes sir, no sir, thank you sir...etc. I get a ticket every single time. I remember, after getting a ticket for 7 mph over, I said "thank you sir" as the officer went back to his car, and he stopped, turned around, and said "don't thank me, son".
Anyone who refers to someone else as "son" when that person isn't in fact their son, is just an arrogant d-bag.

That truly was a politician's apology. The only thing that he's sorry about is that his boorish behavior received over 15 million views on Youtube. He's one of those people that I would like to buy for what he is worth and sell for what he thinks he is worth.

The Sargent throws her under the bus during his conversation with the D-bag. The traffic officer has bigger stones than the Sarge, at least she didnt cower. If I was her I think me and the Sarge would be clearing the air in the post incident debrief

I don't know how many of you sat through all 16 minutes of the video, but everything the subject tells the sergeant at the end is proven false by what happens at the beginning. As a matter of fact, most of what he says is the exact opposite of the way things went down. Too bad we can't hear what the two supervisors say on mute at the very end.

Mr. candidate clearly doesn't care what the bodycam video shows, but I hope it vindicates the citing officer with her higher-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back