Are we all supposed to be using High Mileage Oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't figure out how this thread got over here when I first started it over in the "Car and Truck Gas Engine Oil" forum. Then there's still the other one over there. Yeah confusing --->
confused.gif

Joe: If you're going to move a thread, you might want to get rid of the duplicate.
lol.gif

[ April 27, 2006, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: GoldenRod ]

quote:

Originally posted by GoldenRod:
I can't figure out how this thread got over here when I first started it over in the "Car and Truck Gas Engine Oil" forum. Then there's still the other one over there. Yeah confusing --->
confused.gif

Joe: If you're going to move a thread, you might want to get rid of the duplicate.
lol.gif

Looks like there is a big note at the top of the other locked post that says "Moved to..."

michaelc80,

If you're going to post right below me, you don't need to use the quote function. Just in case you didn't know.
tongue.gif

quote:

michaelc80,

If you're going to post right below me, you don't need to use the quote function. Just in case you didn't know.
tongue.gif

1016 useless posts in 4 months.
tongue.gif

kinda
offtopic.gif

to tell the truth, i've had the experience that i'm thinking i'm posting right below somebody, but if the post is kinda long, by the time i hit the "submit" button, somebody else has already posted a shorter message before mine...so, sometimes just to be on the safe side, and to make the reply logical, it's good use the "quote" function, but of course edit the original post so that it doesn't take a lot of space...
just mho.

quote:

michaelc80,

tongue.gif

If I didn't then you might not know what I'm talking about...

And there is the possibility that someone else will post a response between the time I start and the time I hit "Add Reply".

Or use a truncated quote like this:
quote:

I can't figure out how this thread got over here ...

Well, they thought ... yadda, yadda, yadda, ...

offtopic.gif
Say, how long has the quote feature been back up? I have been doing it the hard way ever since it was once removed.
pat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back