Are legal immigrants the new true Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Like it or not.... Hispanics are the fastest growing population in the USA.

And by design too, the politicians like them because
they have little concept of the Constitution and
the responsibilities that come with it. Frankly most of the immigrants that are being encourage to come here are from places that have massive amounts of
corruption and tyranny.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Like it or not.... Hispanics are the fastest growing population in the USA.

And by design too, the politicians like them because
they have little concept of the Constitution and
the responsibilities that come with it. Frankly most of the immigrants that are being encourage to come here are from places that have massive amounts of
corruption and tyranny.

I figure the illegals (who tend to be Hispanic, for the sake of argument) are here for farm jobs and those who hire them (the 1%) like having a caste system where a 2nd class doesn't dare trying to access our police or health care system, so they'll toil for low pay and not complain about it.

So the same people who loudly blare "lets build a fence" are quietly sneaking folks over and under it. You'll see this when a politician gets busted not paying social security taxes on the domestic help.

Some of my former friends and acquaintances are indifferent ‘native’ white trash.
Some of my current friends and acquaintances are foreign born yet thrilled to live and work in ‘my’ country.
With a current U.S. population of ~320 million there’s bound to be good and bad folks amongst the ranks, yes?

Assimilation speaks volumes imho. Assumptions and preconceived notions can be faulty in my admittedly limited experience.
The content of his/her character is the single most important value regardless of ethnicity, race, creed, national origin, DNA,
affiliations, color, politics, sexual preferences, intellect, demographics, faith, and/or any other oft-divisive criteria.

$.02

Like it or not.... Hispanics are the fastest growing population in the USA. Thanks without them who would do the labor? Try to see how many "others" will cut grass/shovel snow etc let us all say "get real"

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Thanks without them who would do the labor? Try to see how many "others" will cut grass/shovel snow etc let us all say "get real"

I'm going to say the same people that did it before the flood of illegal aliens put them out of a job.

Junior High and Highschool kids. College students. Legitimate landscaping businesses owned by American Citizens, using legal labor. Etc., etc.

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
Like it or not.... Hispanics are the fastest growing population in the USA. Thanks without them who would do the labor? Try to see how many "others" will cut grass/shovel snow etc let us all say "get real"

What did people here do before that was possible?

They either did it themselves ( I still do that ) or paid the neighbors kid down the street to do it at about the same price.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: mulehead
these people have ther e home country flag flying .The Pope wants these people in our country to vote in more drinking bleeding heart catholics . The left what's them and the child molesting pope wants them
I wonder why MULE
33.gif
HEAD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back