Apple phone Full Voicemail but still received a new message???

JXW

GF had full VM on apple phone, stalker was able to leave an unpleasant message for her. I had verified the box was full day before.

Curious if anybody knows the work around a person uses to do this, if it exists?

The damage from the stalking is sad and disturbing.

Was the number blocked? I know blocked numbers can still leave voicemail, but they will be filtered to a separate section

In stock form, iOS' spam measures are pretty lame.

Blocking voice calls only means they won't ring, you don't get notified, and such calls get shunted directly to VM.

Filterning texts from unknown senders only means they get sorted into a different list.

Those wanting stronger measures have to resort to 3rd party tools, and they involve potential privacy concerns of their own.

As a function, VM is implemented by the service provider, and not by the device. The VM pane in the Phone app is only a client to interface with what's stored on the server, and whether it's full is not up to the device. Same as email.

This route is probably a hassle, and may not even work, but worth exploring.

Would it be possible for her to get a different number? And I’m sorry to hear about the whole situation
Yes, a new phone number is in the mix. The personal protection order has been in place but the stalker violates willfully including calling and texting the phone or new phone # almost daily.

Looking for a path to peace by learning more about these phones and how systems can be defeated by vile people. Even when the VM is full...

Yes, a new phone number is in the mix. The personal protection order has been in place but the stalker violates willfully including calling and texting the phone or new phone # almost daily.

Looking for a path to peace by learning more about these phones and how systems can be defeated by vile people. Even when the VM is full...
Scary stuff, wish the best for her. Be careful, take it seriously.

Reactions: JXW
Back