Apollo Missions in Real Time

Make sure you use a real computer as opposed to a phone/tablet.

I've done a lot of reading on these flights over the years, but it is fascinating to hear all of the flight loops and all of the behind the scenes discussion that goes on. Especially from the Apollo 13 incident.

11, 13, and 17 are available.

Awesome stuff. The Apollo missions have always been a favorite study topic of mine. The bravery put on display by the early astronauts is something I'll never understand/comprehend.

Awesome stuff. The Apollo missions have always been a favorite study topic of mine. The bravery put on display by the early astronauts is something I'll never understand/comprehend.
Really anything technology-related from the end of WWII to the end of the Cold War is my favorite. There was so much advancement in that time period that it boggles the mind.

For some reason, modern technology, while I love it, is too sterile for me. I love some glowing vacuum tubes, and open-air nuclear reactors 'because we really don't know any better and want to see what happens'.

Really anything technology-related from the end of WWII to the end of the Cold War is my favorite. There was so much advancement in that time period that it boggles the mind.

For some reason, modern technology, while I love it, is too sterile for me. I love some glowing vacuum tubes, and open-air nuclear reactors 'because we really don't know any better and want to see what happens'.
This is also my favorite period of time to study.

The pace of new technology development was astounding.

To me, the Apollo period was amazing. Considering the electronics of that era, and the materials technology of that time, is amazing they made it to the moon and back.

It likely would not have happened without this person. I didn't know about this person until the other day, what a shame
that people like this behind the scenes aren't in the spot light.

Back