Anyway For The Average Person To View GM Schematics?

NDL

I will soon be acquiring a 2013 Buick LaCrosse 3.6. The car is in excellent condition, and is low mileage.

I have been made aware that the brake pedal arm may have a defect in the bushing, which causes for the arm not to raise and lower correctly:

I've owned a Ford truck for the last 15 years, and many dealers will freely link to schematics, which can show parts disassembly, procedures, etc. I youtubed the above problem area - and came across a couple of so-so videos - but I would like more info, since I am new to the car. I looked online, and I haven't found a decent resource.

Does anyone know, or have a link to, websites which freely post GM vehicle parts/schematics?

Thank you

I normally use the factory service manual for schematics. Unless it's a Ford then EVTM. Assuming it still works that way, all the vehicles I maintain are around 20 years old.

Reactions: NDL
I normally use the factory service manual for schematics. Unless it's a Ford then EVTM. Assuming it still works that way, all the vehicles I maintain are around 20 years old.
Appreciate the reply...I might well get a service manual. I figured I would ask online first...

I have factory service manual for all of my older vehicles but bought a year subscription to Alldata DIY for my 2014 Mustang. It's kind of expensive but has been helpful already on some info I needed. I buy most of my older service manuals on Ebay and have gotten them for cheap.

I will check those out...thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

May I ask what BBB is?
They are a rebuilder of of spinning electric and steering components like racks and pumps. Somewhere in their website, they *used to* have all sorts of schematics.

They are a rebuilder of of spinning electric and steering components like racks and pumps. Somewhere in their website, they *used to* have all sorts of schematics.
Appreciate your reply; I found their website. It looks like they nixed the schematics, as you had said.

Appreciate your reply; I found their website. It looks like they nixed the schematics, as you had said.
Yes, BBB industries took off the wiring diagrams several years ago. Now you have to pay for most online schematics.

Back