Anyone willing to cut open a Fram PH10890 if I ship it to you?

Hello, I own a towing company and always run cheap filters. Fram jobbers and OCs are my fav for 3 decades now. I scored 250 Fram PH10890 filters from Lowe's online when they mis-priced them at $3.98 instead of $22-23 each. That's a better price than from my distributor.

I run them on Ford PSD 6.7s in F450 / 550 / 650 trucks.

I have never seen a Fram diesel filter, more specifically a PH10890 cut open. I have always assumed even though its an Orange can its built to a better spec for the application.

Anyone up for cutting it open and posting the pics? We run the until the OLM hits 0%. Depending which model truck it comes off, that models fuel economy and idle hours it will have somewhere between 10-12k miles on the filter with Ford E1 approved bulk oil 10W30.

Any takers?? PM me w an address and I will ship it out.

Thanks

Hello, I own a towing company and always run cheap filters. Fram jobbers and OCs are my fav for 3 decades now. I scored 250 Fram PH10890 filters from Lowe's online when they mis-priced them at $3.98 instead of $22-23 each. That's a better price than from my distributor.

I have never seen a Fram diesel filter, more specifically a PH10890 cut open. I have always assumed even though its an Orange can its built to a better spec for the application.

Anyone up for cutting it open and posting the pics? We run the until the OLM hits 0%. Depending which model truck it comes off, that models fuel economy and idle hours it will have somewhere between 10-12k miles on the filter with Ford E1 approved bulk oil 10W30.

Thanks
53'Stude, he's calling your name. ;) (y)

Thanks
I’ll cut it open and post it

I can get you scanning electron microscope photos of the media if you want to Venmo me 😁

Back