Anyone wear an apron when working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When doing wood working or grinding or something like that? One time I woke up the day after doing some grinding and it felt like something was biting me, ended up being a tiny sliver of metal. lol I also tend to ruin all my shorts even though I try hard not to get them dirty, but they tend to get dirty no matter how hard I try not to.

All my clothes, which would include aprons if I had any, fall into 3 categories: Normal, old and rags. I wear the old clothes any time working with dirty stuff. Eventually the old clothes get permanently stained, worn or otherwise damaged to earn their place in the rag bin.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Vinyl Apron and Goalie mask when I do tree limbing ... at night

shocked.gif

No aprons but I do wear a set of overalls for some dirty jobs.

I have a heavy vinyl apron that I use for grinding. Started using it years ago when sharpening mower blades and the sparks were burning holes in my shirts and pants.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Vinyl Apron and Goalie mask when I do tree limbing ... at night

lol.gif

I picked up a heavy weight brown apron years ago and used it a few times.I have not seen it since we moved 10 years ago.
frown.gif

I've been trucking for over 20 years and sometimes get filthy on the job. I wear black pocket T-shirts at work that I order from www.allamericanclothing.com and they hide all the grease and filth I get into. I do a lot of drop and hooks, hooking up hoses and working in a dirty environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back