Anyone use Tiny11?

Why? windows 11 wont run(reliably?) on anything but modern hardware.. so .. why?

I would be more likely to run some form of linux than tiny11.

A comment in an article noted they lost some critcial features like powershell, calculator, Bluetooth & Devices, Direct X, .NET Framework, etc. On a Raspberry Pi or VBox I can see but I'm curious as to see where else Tiny11 would be feasibly used in a non-testing manner. I was going to download it but you need an account on the official download page and I don't feel like going through that right now.

A comment in an article noted they lost some critcial features like powershell, calculator, Bluetooth & Devices, Direct X, .NET Framework, etc. On a Raspberry Pi or VBox I can see but I'm curious as to see where else Tiny11 would be feasibly used in a non-testing manner. I was going to download it but you need an account on the official download page and I don't feel like going through that right now.
Could you please post a link to the Tiny11 info.

Used to use Tiny XP on some old hardware years ago. Hadn't thought about it in years. Worked well for my application.

Why? windows 11 wont run(reliably?) on anything but modern hardware.. so .. why?

I would be more likely to run some form of linux than tiny11.
Why? I have a beater laptop that you can't remove the ram or HDD. All I use it for is email, vidoes. I get really close to running outta space sometimes when updating some apps. Tis would give me a lot more space.

Lots of light resource linux versions out there. Ideal for older laptops and PC's. Especially if its the email and web surfing machine.

Paco

Back