Anyone up for 10M pounds sterling ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 Dryden Street,
Leicester, L15,
England.

Here writes Madam Rita Osborne, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Sir Williams an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.

I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ten Million Pounds (10,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers,
orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children,barren
-
women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or investedinto ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development.

I cannot give this fund to anybody here in England because my Husband relatives have people in high places and will frustrate all attempts within this country. Moreso they do not know about this Ten Million Pounds sterling deposit that my husband made. Presently, this deposit is known by I, our family lawyer and now you.

Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address

Barrister Timothy Martins (ESQ)

Email: [email protected]

Tell him that I have WILLED £10,000,000 to you by quoting my personal reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/WILL/9834520012 and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein. Please i need assurance from you that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein.

My lawyer would be waiting to receive your reply, On this E-mail address below.

Remain blessed.

Your Sister,
Madam. Rita Osborne

Subject: WINNER

THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
MORTIMER HOUSE
MORTIMER STREET
LONDON, W1T3JH
UNITED KINGDOM
Lucky Numbers: 34.13.26.19.02.12.[08] Bonus Ball
NOTIFICATION (UK ON 2007)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch:074/05/ZY369
25th Feb,2007.
ATTENTION: WINNER,
You have been Selected in the UKON 2007 Lottery Program. Our lottery
program selection has finally been performed today at the Marina
office. UK Promotion is a joint Euro/America private lottery
registered and organized in accordance with the World Lottery
Regulation act.We the The National Lottery organizing committee are
pleased to officially notify you of the status of your email
application. An official notification of winning is hereby issued to
you as your email promotion ticket randomly drew for the Lucky
Numbers: 34.13.26.19.02.12.[08]Bonus Ball ,which selected
your email as the 2ND winner of our lottery program you have
consequently won the lottery program in the first batch.Suffice to say
here, We have officially approved a sum payout of £2, 462, 462.00 GBP
to you as the lottery winner. This amount is from total prize cash of
£7,500,000.00 GBP randomly distributed among Three (3)international
winners selected by our Lottery Random System Selection (LRSS).You are
hereby required to contact our claims agent below.
BILLY SCOTT
CLAIMS OFFICER
TEL: +44 7040 106 591

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
MARITAL STATUS:
PHONE NUMBER:
FAX NUMBER:
Congratulations from all our staff for being part of UK2007 LOTTERY
PROGRAM.

Sincerely,
VIVIAN KELLY (Mrs)
ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR

Subject: CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS

MR.JOSEPH POON
HANG SENG BANK LTD.
83, Des Voeux Road,
Central HK,
Hong Kong.
[email protected]

Dear Friend,
My name is Joseph Poon, the (Managing Director and Deputy Chief
Executive)HANG SENG BANK, HONG KONG.
I have a Business Proposal of Twenty Two million, Four Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only ( $22,400,000.00) for you to
handle with me from my bank.I will need you to assist me in executing
this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country. I need to know
if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you in
details ? Should you be interested please send me your full
names,private phone/fax and current residential address via this email-
[email protected].
And finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this
operation.

This one is my favorite spam of all time. Got this a few years back. I still get a chuckle from it. Hope the guy got home OK!

------

Hello,

I'm a time traveler stuck here in 2003. Upon arriving here my dimensional warp generator stopped working. I trusted a company here by the name of LLC Lasers to repair my Generation 3 52 4350A watch unit, and they fled on me. I am going to need a new DWG unit, prefereably the rechargeable AMD wrist watch model with the GRC79 induction motor, four I80200 warp stabilizers, 512GB of SRAM and the menu driven GUI with front panel XID display.

I will take whatever model you have in stock, as long as its received certification for being safe on carbon based life forms.

In terms of payment:
I dont have any Galactic Credits left. Payment can be made in platinum gold or 2003 currency upon safe delivery of unit.

Please transport unit in either a large brown paper bag or box to below coordinates on Monday July 28th at (exactly 3:00pm) Eastern Standard Time on the dot. A few minutes prior will be ok, but it cannot be after. If you miss this timeframe please email me.

Twenty-three inches in from the outside edge of the corner at the South West
Corner of Cummings Ave. & Village Street in Woburn, Mass. is at Latitude
42.4845467 & Longitude -71.1576157 and the ground is 101.3' above sea level.
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRANSPORT ITEM BY REGULAR MEANS OF TELEPORTATION. THEY ARE MONITORING AND WILL REDIRECT THE SIGNAL!!
(NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO TRANSPORT ANYTHING SO FAR WITHOUT THE TRANSFER BEING DEFLECTED). I DO NOT CARE HOW YOU HAVE TO GET IT HERE, JUST DO IT IN A WAY THAT NO SPYING EYES WILL POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO REDIRECT THE TRANSFERENCE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE ABLE TO MONITOR THE TRANSFER.

Although those coordinates are a secure guarded area, these channels through email are never secure. Unfortunately it is the only form of communication I have right now.

After unit has been sent please email me at: [email protected]
with payment instructions. Do not reply directly back to this email.

Thank You

Quote:

This one is my favorite spam of all time. Got this a few years back. I still get a chuckle from it. Hope the guy got home OK!

He needed to see the Doctor.
tounge2.gif
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back