Anyone still cook/smoke there tires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice cool weather nite tonite here in Berks County Pennsylvania. Road about 5 miles from my house has a nice steep hill on it out in the back woods. This hill has the perfect road surface to lay & hold rubber. Broke the Ram out tonite & let some nice long posi marks about 60 feet long with a powerbrake to make a smokeshow. Come on guys/gals -- we only live once -- gotta implement some fun from time to time & raise alitte [censored].
shocked.gif

Originally Posted By: thorromig
Nice cool weather nite tonite here in Berks County Pennsylvania. Road about 5 miles from my house has a nice steep hill on it out in the back woods. This hill has the perfect road surface to lay & hold rubber. Broke the Ram out tonite & let some nice long posi marks about 60 feet long with a powerbrake to make a smokeshow. Come on guys/gals -- we only live once -- gotta implement some fun from time to time & raise alitte [censored].
shocked.gif

I did the same thing one time next to the Florida Turnpike in my 5.0 Mustang with a state trooper about 150 feet away separated by a fence so he couldn't chase after me.

19.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
If tires weren't so expensive, I wouldn't mind laying some rubber down too.
That 2001 LeSabre I bought last winter at an auction, I took it to the gas station and pulled out of there with some long black stripes!
grin2.gif

God you guys are a buzz kill.

Ive have people call the cops because they thought stuff was on fire before.

We used to buy used tires for $5 a piece just to wreck asphalt.

Not with the Eaton Glass-80 automatic gov-bomb differential on the Silverado. The thought of both tires locking up and laying a pair of stripes is awesome but the nightmare of the assembly shattering into a million pieces means nope, not even a small tire chirp.

Originally Posted By: Colt45ws
Yeah, usually within days of replacing them. Aren't wasting money if they are already below minimum tread depth

This. Tires are bloody expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back