Anyone Seeing Golden Cruiser Anti Freeze in Stores?

It seems to be an exclusive to Worldpac/Advance Auto Pro.
Can you tell me anything about Advance Auto Pro? I know my favorite mom 'n pop shop uses World Pac, and they are outstanding parts. But I've never seen any reference to Auto Pro whenever I go to an Advance store. Thanks.

Can you tell me anything about Advance Auto Pro? I know my favorite mom 'n pop shop uses World Pac, and they are outstanding parts. But I've never seen any reference to Auto Pro whenever I go to an Advance store. Thanks.
Advance Pro is the “pro” side of AAP - much like O’Reilly has First Call and AutoZone has their “pro” ordering system(Firestone uses this for their parts lately, despite their deal with AAP to sell DieHard batteries).

The Carquest in Walnut Creek, CA carried it last time I was there (pre-pandemic). I think the guy ringing me up said it was because they are a special store in the CQ/AA network and probably do a lot of orders through World Pac for the surrounding shops. They have to look up the price on World Pac because it isnt in their normal system. All that being said, I usually just go for pentofrost A4 since coupons dont apply to the GC stuff.

It seems that in the US CCI drops the Golden Cruiser branding and just uses the logo "GC".

1356410.jpg

Last edited:
The Carquest in Walnut Creek, CA carried it last time I was there (pre-pandemic). I think the guy ringing me up said it was because they are a special store in the CQ/AA network and probably do a lot of orders through World Pac for the surrounding shops. They have to look up the price on World Pac because it isnt in their normal system. All that being said, I usually just go for pentofrost A4 since coupons dont apply to the GC stuff.

It seems that in the US CCI drops the Golden Cruiser branding and just uses the logo "GC".

View attachment 87153
That is the Holy Grail of coolant in the flesh. That is the actual Toyota branded antifreee.

That is the Holy Grail of coolant in the flesh. That is the actual Toyota branded antifreee.
@The Critic got me a few gallons of GC coolant.

Keep in mind, Old World Industries also sources coolant from CCI Manufacturing Illinois. Their plant is in Lemont, IL - a suburb of Chicago. Prestone also has their main coolant plant in Alsip, IL - which isn’t far from Southside Chicago(they also have a second West Coast coolant plant in LA/Torrance).

Who is Old World? Is that the Peak line of products?
Yep. Old World is probably the biggest private label coolant blender/packager besides Canada’s Recochem. Grab a Japanese OEM coolant jug, and compare it against a Peak jug. The warning label on the back is similar. They also have a 3-5 digit code on both the labels. Zerex seems to be using CCI/OWI for packaging as well - but using BASF concentrates since Valvoline has the US rights to Glysantin(the G-series of coolants).

Back