Anyone has used laptop RAM? PC2-5300 DDR2 667Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Posting here instead of for sale section, as I think it would get more attention here)

Specs: PC2-5300 DDR2 667MHz 200Pin SODIMM

If any one has any used 1 GB or 2 GB laptop RAM pls let me know...

I just resurrected an old ThinkPad R60 laptop which was not usable due to a bad keyboard with a working, like-new keyboard I got for free from a friend, and installed Ubuntu 12.04 on it and it works great
smile.gif
using this as a beater/spare laptop - but would like to add some more RAM to it.

specs are: PC2-5300 DDR2 667MHz 200Pin SODIMM

If anyone has any old 1 or 2 GB RAM with above specs I'd be glad to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Try Data Memory Systems.

www.datamemorysystems.com/

Good cheap memory, used them many many times....

Once you drill down to your specific computer/laptop, it will tell you the original memory setup, number of slots, and upgrade options...

I have brand new in un-opened package Dell SNPY9530CK2/2G, I bought last year tried to upgrade my laptop but didn't have a chance to do it.

SNPY9530CK2/2G is Dell 2GB (2X1GB) PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz non-ECC Unbuffered SoDimm Memory. According to this site (they're selling for $71.92)
http://www.dellpartssearch.com/snpy9530ck2-2g.html

If you're interest with a brand new Dell DRAM, PM me. Also, tell me how you like I ship it with USPS first class mail or priority mail.

PS This DRAM is made in Taiwan, not China if it's matter to you.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: michaelluscher
Max the RAM and add a SSD.
Don't buy a new computer.
Enjoy the ThinkPad...
happy2.gif

Sorry, I don't have any 5300 DDR2.

I already bought a new ThinkPad T520 (i7 / win 7 pro) some time ago - this old R60 is just a beater
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
I think I do, I'll get back ASAP.

cool - post here or just PM with the price, please
smile.gif
Thanks!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
I have brand new in un-opened package Dell SNPY9530CK2/2G, I bought last year tried to upgrade my laptop but didn't have a chance to do it.

SNPY9530CK2/2G is Dell 2GB (2X1GB) PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz non-ECC Unbuffered SoDimm Memory. According to this site (they're selling for $71.92)
http://www.dellpartssearch.com/snpy9530ck2-2g.html

If you're interest with a brand new Dell DRAM, PM me. Also, tell me how you like I ship it with USPS first class mail or priority mail.

PS This DRAM is made in Taiwan, not China if it's matter to you.

I have seen Samsung 2 GB on Ebay for about $20 shipped on Ebay, so I have no idea how much you're expecting - Can you PM me with a price including shipping? Thanks! (
This is for a beater / spare laptop so trying to keep cost to a minimum)

Originally Posted By: mattwithcats
Try Data Memory Systems.

www.datamemorysystems.com/

Good cheap memory, used them many many times....

Once you drill down to your specific computer/laptop, it will tell you the original memory setup, number of slots, and upgrade options...

Thanks for the tip - will def. keep in mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back