Anyone Find Mobil1 0w-40 In Ontario Canada...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant seem to find any of the Mobil1 exotic grades such as 0w-30 or 0w-40 in Ontario stores. I'd like to run their 0w-40 weight but I have never seen it in these parts. We only seem to get the 5w-30, 10w-30 and the 15-50 weight, along with Delvac. In the US they have all the grades at most locations that sell Mobil1.

Anyone know where I can find Mobil1 0w-40 in Ontario Canada ?. At this rate we may never see the Mobil1 R formula , aaaargh !

thanks for any info

Joey

You might try asking at the Canadian Tire parts counter to see if they can special order it for you. If that won't work, here is a source for Mobil 1 0w40 in Ontario:

NOCO Lubricants Canada, Inc.
2 Bradpenn Road
Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5S9
(800) 414-NOCO
(416) 201-9880 Fax
Email: [email protected]

The commercial ESSO agents in Ont. carry all Mobile products. While you are there, check out the ESSO 0w40. It is a HDEO blend at a good price. I run it in all my vechiles. Roger

You're not missing much with 0W-40 though, it shears out too quickly.

I would recommend M1 0W-30 or M1 Truck/SUV 5W-40.

I have been unable to find M1 0W-30 in the Southeast MI area, but 0W-40 is plentiful.

thanks for all the great info, yeah the SUV formula sounds good but I doubt it will get up here any time soon either. I'll check around thanks for the info !

Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back