Anyone familiar with Bizol oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this German oil on eEuroparts.com. While browsing Bizol's website, they have a confusing selection of their products. I looked a bit through the PDS.

Apparently their "Green" oil is a city traffic oil with ~12tbn, not a low viscosity oil like other green oils

Protect seems to be a high mileage oil. Its also titled as a Extended Life oil, so it seemed like a 15,000 mile+, but I don't believe so.

The Technology oil 5w/40 PDS has almost identical specifications to Protect 0w/40. TBN at around 10 as well. HSHT are the same.

eEuroParts also advertise Bizol as Group 3 and 4 oil, but do not specify which is which. Its also priced higher than Redline.

So has anyone used it, how did the UOAs look?

I know that this Oil brand exsist, but i never used it or see it her anywhere on the shelfs.
To mee it seems that they focus on export with "Made in Germany" quality approach.

On the other hand, according to german law, all the claimns they make like "Made in Germany", "Fully Syntetic (Group IV)" "Synthetic technology (HC / Group III) and the approvals must be true or they will be in deep trouble, so the oil cant be bad. Especially if it carrys Porsche A40 / MB 229.5 approval.
It is just how good it is compared to other oils.

Cheking Amazon Germany, this oils are priced on the cheaper end here in Germany.

I was looking a their website and the PDS, are you 100% convinced they actually carry the specs listed, or just say they do?

Maybe it's just a poor translation from German.

Originally Posted By: ChristianReske
I know that this Oil brand exsist, but i never used it or see it her anywhere on the shelfs.
To mee it seems that they focus on export with "Made in Germany" quality approach.

On the other hand, according to german law, all the claimns they make like "Made in Germany", "Fully Syntetic (Group IV)" "Synthetic technology (HC / Group III) and the approvals must be true or they will be in deep trouble, so the oil cant be bad. Especially if it carrys Porsche A40 / MB 229.5 approval. It is just how good it is compared to other oils.

Cheking Amazon Germany, this oils are priced on the cheaper end here in Germany.

Is this a serious question?

It is a German Company, if they claim the oil is approved than its true!

It´s not like in the USA where Companys like "Everceler", "REV 350" and so can play dirty games with Customers.

https://pqiablog.com/2016/03/01/pqia-issues-a-dont-buy-on-three-products-purchased-in-chicago/

In Germany or Europe products are tested BEFORE they hit the shelf to protect the customer. Different approach!

We dont have a "PQIA" her in Germany, there is just no need for this. But you can be sure that the lawyers of Porsche, Mercedes and the other Oil companys are lurking in the background for Companys that claim wrong things on the bottles.

I dont know of any case of sub-standard or bad motoroil that was selled or produced here in Germany in the last 40 Years.

So, company is located in Germany? It says "Made in Germany" on the bottle? Buy it with confidence.

BTW, sadly i dont cant bring more valuable input to this forum, but a VOA is ridicoulus high priced here in Germany, (~ 60,-€) not so cheap as blackstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back