Anyone else lose a New Topic here last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I posted a new topic last night, January 10, about 1am Eastern time. Post appeared in the forum without a hitch and was there when I left this site. Today, gone. Searched all of the forums, nothing.

FYI.

Yes, and I was blaming dragboat for it!
grin.gif
I thought I might have been going off topic so I thought he yanked them. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

I forgot!!! The service was down for a short while last nite... Really wierd.. They appear to have a way to allow for read but can lock you from posting (writing to the system) where you cannot do anything but read. Maybe this is when it happened. I was in the process of uploading when it locked me out and I sent a messg to the service and they opened it back up shortly.

quote:

Originally posted by buster:
Yes, and I was blaming dragboat for it!
grin.gif
I thought I might have been going off topic so I thought he yanked them. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!

Yeah and it's not the first time you have blamed the forum and me for you flat tire on your car,,time for Buster and others to quit making assumptions as to the hows or why's a Moderator does what he does and accusing us of deleting posts.It's not our MO to get our jobs done this way.

When a post is deleted,it was offending and the offender will get the reason through the PM System or email,trust me on this. Otherwise the forum has had a issue that is repaired as quickly as possible.

Pokes and jabs at moderators on other forums are dealt with differently here on Bob's forum in that they are not tolerated.

If we allowed the same BS that goes on on other forums here we would loose the quality of our members,,this site is and will remain top notch in that sense. It will only rise in internet stature and ,not go downhill from here. We are here to make certain this forum is successful in those regards.If one or more members likes the moderators or not,we still will do our jobs and that is to keep this ship steady as she goes.

This post is not aimed at the member who started the thread ,,just a general post about how we operate and why.

[ January 11, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: dragboat ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back