Anyone else here a member of the Castrol SYNTEC Insider's Crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up on Castrol's site to become a member of the SYNTEC Insider's Crew a while back, figuring maybe I'd get some free swag. Sure enough, in the mail the other day I received a big "Castrol SYNTEC" sticker along with a $5 rebate form (purchase 6 quarts of SYNTEC between April and December 2005). Thankfully I had some receipts from a previous GC purchase, so I mailed one off with my rebate form.

More info here on Castrol's site:
http://www.castrol.com/castrol/promotionalarticle.do?categoryId=9002667&contentId=7004676

I am now!!!!
cheers.gif

I signed up at the Castrol webside some time ago, can't remember just when. I got the stickers and the $5 rebate form a while back as well. Just today, another envelope showed up with another $5 rebate form and, guess what, a car CD case. With all the free Valvoline I have I probably won't use the rebate form this time either.

I tried REALLY HARD to sign up and kept getting an error message or a load page failure. I will keep trying.

Wow, they acknowledge Amsoil on their website. I signed up. Castrol is feeling the water right now. This is a marketing survey. They are eyeing down Mobil and Amsoil.

Thanks for the link...

I just joined the "Syntec User's Club" the other day when I found some 5W30 on clearance at Wally World and put it in my cousin's Explorer...we'll see how it goes...

Bump...I rec'd an e-mail from Castrol the other day indicating that they screwed up when they sent out my welcome kit with the $5 rebate form, it should have been a $10 rebate form instead. Problem is, I already mailed in my $5 form along with a receipt I had from a previous GC purchase.

Called Castrol and they claim I can send in the $10 rebate form too (along with a new Syntec oil receipt) and get $10 more. Only problem is, the supply of "green" GC has dried up around here and none of my older Syntec receipts fall within the required date-range. I may just buy 6 quarts of the "gold" GC instead...I hate to waste a nice $10 rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back