Anybody need 13qrts of Green GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking local, but if you want to ship them its your dime. Personally I dont think it would be worth it.

I can get all the lot numbers this evening.

I'm guessing the Green GC didn't prevent your engines from having warranty issues?
dunno.gif

No it didn't and since I will under the microsope from now till I sell this car or it comes off warranty the GC would be wasted at 3000 mile changes.

But hey if anyone wants to buy an 04 (cannot say yet) with 23599 miles and 2 new engines for real cheap just let me know.

Don't want to buy either the oil or the car, but would like to know what kind of car and which engines have been giving you problems.

My gosh, 04 car going through 2 engines?

Bob

03 Mercury Marauder
02 Lincoln Continental
01 Honda GoldWing

I'll get to the car details when its all settled and back at the ranch, till then nada as we are close to legal blows as is.

Anyway here are the lots.

m040236 5 ea
m041886 3 ea
m040976 2 ea
m023386 3 ea

I was actually thinking more on the lines of just returning them to autozone since I have the receipt and someone could pick them up but if someone wants them out of area that's fine with me.

if I had the money I would have my mother pick it up from you as she lives in york county. sorry to hear about you prob with your vehicle. is this a widespread prob or just with your vehicle. if you cant answer I understand. are you sure they are replacing the engine with a new one or are they rebuilding the old one. I will love to hear about your prob when its all settled.

it just seems to be a problem with my car but I am past the 18 month lemon law window so it falls under another consumer protection law. The engines are either new or rebuilt cores, paperwork doesn't specify, probably rebuilt. I do know they are not rebuilding my engine as they have to send it back for a teardown and inspection to figure out what happened and why.

I have 13qrts I will not be able to use so if you want to take them off my hands or I can tell you where I am going to return them too.

I'll add my name to the list of potential buyers. If anything falls through with the others, send me a PM.

If you haven't sold it and shipped it out, I'll take it off your hands. I live in Chesapeake and could meet you wherever you choose.

TandN,

I sincerely hope you get to feeling better, but please...please...please don't cough on the bottles of GC...they're...shall we say...sensitive.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back