Anybody knows if there will be Mobil 1 oil and filter rebate this year?

There is Mobil 1 rebate program every year from April to October. Buy one gallon Mobile 1 oil and get $12. Some years get $5 when buy Mobil 1 filter. Will this rebate program continue this year as well?

I'm not certain anyone here has insider knowledge of future ExxonMobil rebate programs.

Also this post should be in the Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions section. You can PM a moderator and ask them to move it.

My Magic 8 Ball 🎱 is not making me very confident about this. Mobil has been having some issues simply getting product to market and when they do they don't seem to have any problem selling it. They're welcome to incentivize it and I would happily consider buying their stuff like I do every year but I don't see any reason as to why they need to. Only time will tell.

I suspect every oil company will have rebates to sell old stock and make room for the new dexos3 rating. That one they may raise prices to reflect inflation

I suspect rebates are going to be scarce on most things this year, including Mobil 1. There's just no incentive for most manufacturers to offer special deals. Think about what we're seeing with new cars.

I suspect rebates are going to be scarce on most things this year, including Mobil 1. There's just no incentive for most manufacturers to offer special deals. Think about what we're seeing with new cars.

Well, mobil1 raised prices, regular price is $30 for EP. Maybe they will throw $10 rebate, why not.

Well, mobil1 raised prices, regular price is $30 for EP. Maybe they will throw $10 rebate, why not.
They always raise prices in the winter. Just not as many sales as the summer I guess. Unless they have supply chain issues, I would expect them to have it again. It's basically to capture, maintain market share, not really to give you a break on the price. If people didn't buy that much of it, Walmart wouldn't stock so much on the shelves so I guess we'll see.

Back