anybody heard of TEAM1 filters? made in indonesia.

Hello all, my brother just bought a 2.7L santa fe and this is the oil filter that came on it. it is from a valvoline express oil change place, anyone know who made this filter? it says right on the can made in indonesia. top view here is the bypass valve

The first few Wix filters I bought for my Jeep had Made in Indonesia & Made in Mexico stamped on them. Now they just have made in Mexico. Only difference I can see is the glue used on the bottom was orange when made in Indonesia, and black when made in Mexico.

Looks like a Baldwin/Hastings but I can't see the center tube. That will tell the tell. Does it look like a cheese grater inside?

caravanmike

Originally Posted By: Hitzy
The first few Wix filters I bought for my Jeep had Made in Indonesia & Made in Mexico stamped on them. Now they just have made in Mexico. Only difference I can see is the glue used on the bottom was orange when made in Indonesia, and black when made in Mexico.
well its got orange glue. could be a wix. and it has a metal tube in it with holes in it. but it doesn't look like a cheese grater? mike