Anybody Having Problems With HOTMAIL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only been able to log on one time in the past 3 weeks..I tried every which way by going to MSN and googling it in every which way but can't get Hotmail to come up no matter what I do.

Is their a easier way that I don't know about.

Thanks in advance.

No, but you're scaring me.
I'm on it daily and will get locked out maybe once a month. Usually it's site repair.

I have no problems getting into hotmail, but I notice it is taking 3-4 hours to get email from my wife. She uses G-mail.

No problems at all.

use OpenDNS as your router's DNS settings. I've found that the local ISP (bellsouth/att) would often time-out or not connect at all to anything hotmail. OpenDNS cured that.

Hotmail is just super-slow for me. That, and I have 10 mystery unread messages...apparently you can't search for Unread, and I have like 3500 stored messages, so I would have to go back through each page and search for them. Not bloodly likely! I've had the account for almost 14 years, maybe time to switch to Gmail.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Gmail offers all those same things and you get 7.xxx GB and growing. It's fast and easy!

Besides GMX I took out a Gmail also.
Thanks

GMX does look nice though... I have added it to my collection of Bookmarks so one day in the future when I have nothing to do and can't remember what the GMX bookmark is, I can find it again!
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back