Anybody have a Kindle Paperwhite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out I am getting one for Christmas. I am looking forward to it, especially with my Amazon prime membership benefits. How is yours working for you?

I don't have a paperwhite, but I have the older Touch. I love it! Much easier to read than a paper book - smaller and easier to hold. And it can store hundreds of books.

Me too. What sold me is the Paperwhite has a crazy long battery life per charge. Something like 8 weeks at half an hour a day. Like you, I already have a laptop and tablet, so the ebook seemed perfect for me.

wifey has the touch, but not the paperwhite...We like the regular Touch (wifi) ...

Basically, if you're heavily into reading, I'd say get the Kindle PW or Touch...it's a great reading experience.

The stuff that one does with, you can do with whatever netbooks/tablets, etc

Wife has the Paperwhite. If you are looking for the best option to read on in all types of lighting, get the Paperwhite. If you want more functionality, get the Fire. But with the fire the screen will glare in sunlight and it doesn't have the nice softer lighting of the paperwhite when reading in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back