Any youtubers here can tell me how to add audio to a video?

What support would you need if the computer works? I don't think I've contacted Microsoft support in the last 20 years. And there are many people still using XP. How do they manage?
I believe the issues is viruses. Malicious people are more than willing to exploit any opening they can. Microsoft has moved on and won't fix any newly found security risks on old platforms.

You're probably fine. Just don't put any credit cards, home address info, etc onto this machine. Maybe all that data is fine, if contained inside the web browser only? I'm not sure what security Chrome Edge etc have for preventing data from being stolen.

Doesn't the main virus defense lie with the browser more than the OS? i.e. viruses enter your computer through the internet via the browser. And even though MS won't fix any newly found security risks, anti-virus programs will prevent such viruses from infecting your computer in the first place. I have MS Security Essentials and it says, "Your PC is being monitored and protected."

I have MS Security Essentials and it says, "Your PC is being monitored and protected."
Works fine for any malicious stuff that came out before 2020. Any malware, virii, etc created in the past 2 years will LOVE to come across your machine. You might be posting in the Computers sub-forum about it some day soon.

What does "Copyright claim" on my video mean in the restrictions column on my Channel Content page? I have the same exact video for another police car running on youtube for the last 3 years with the same layout and it too is marked with copyright claim but is showing fine.

What does "Copyright claim" on my video mean in the restrictions column on my Channel Content page? I have the same exact video for another police car running on youtube for the last 3 years with the same layout and it too is marked with copyright claim but is showing fine.
Probably the audio

You used a well-known, copyrighted and commercially-released song ? Did you get permission to use it ? No need to answer that.... If the song owners were like many, they'll find your video and have it taken down.

You used a well-known, copyrighted and commercially-released song ? Did you get permission to use it ? No need to answer that.... If the song owners were like many, they'll find your video and have it taken down.
It’s most likely flagged automatically by YouTube.

Cool video but I didn’t know you could sell used cop cars with all the lights and other equipment still in it. Or are you trying to sell it to a police department?
Yeah, I wonder about that. I'm pretty sure that that vehicle wouldn't be allowed in Ohio at least not with the police lights still functional and I can't see a police department buying this from a private seller.

The audio details says this:

Licensed to YouTube by
INgrooves (on behalf of DubShot Records/Sound Bwoy Entertainment); LatinAutorPerf, CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, Sony Music Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 12 Music Rights Societies

That sounds like the song owners have given permission to YT to allow users to use this song in videos, with restrictions, obviously. For example, no monetization. If this is the case, the video won't be taken down. Really odd that Sony is allowing free usage though.

Wonder how much that makes or even how it's monitored. A few bucks each episode or each time it airs on TV? Of all the millions of songs ever made, how does anyone even keep track?

Well, it’s no longer supported. So, it’s not safe
If was never safe, nor is your current OS, if you don't follow safe computing practices.

If you do follow safe computing practices, then you are safer on an aged OS that has had years of patches, than a new one that hasn't had so much.

It's funny how people get that backwards.

I've ran win7 systems for many years, not a single problem, nor do I ever expect one. Some security dweeb telling me maybe this, maybe that, just tells me no concept of reality.

You are far, FAR more vulnerable to interruptions to your use of a computer, to keep upgrading and keep letting MS apply patches, than just keeping what you have working. Been there, done that.

I believe the issues is viruses. Malicious people are more than willing to exploit any opening they can. Microsoft has moved on and won't fix any newly found security risks on old platforms.

You're probably fine. Just don't put any credit cards, home address info, etc onto this machine. Maybe all that data is fine, if contained inside the web browser only? I'm not sure what security Chrome Edge etc have for preventing data from being stolen.
Nonsense. I use win7 constantly with all my sensitive information.

You have it backwards. All that info is fine if it isn't in the browser. In the browser is the same vulnerability no matter what OS you use, unless the issue is you have to use a very old browser because the newer versions won't run on your OS.

It's all a bit silly. The personal info, banking, etc, unless you make some user error that gets you infected with something, the OS is just a means to run an app that sends encrypted data between two points.

Read the vulnerability lists carefully then decide if they affect you, before declaring that the sky is falling.

I'm not suggesting that it's impossible to be compromised due to some older OS flaw, but am suggesting that if you take the attitude that the OS is the answer, that you are ignoring the bigger picture and probably more likely at risk if OS is the supposed solution instead of the same safe computing practices no matter what OS is used.

Safe computing practices only get you so far. Maybe you should buy a chromebook

Back