Any tool for leveling clothes washer when it is sitting in a drip pan?

I had the installation guys come out again but they just don't seem to get it :-( I do not have enough strength to tip the washer and adjust the feet. The washer is sitting in 30x30 drip pan (2nd floor laundry) making access even more difficult. Is there any tool that can jack up one end for me turn feet which work with extremely limited access because of the drip pan?

Get one of these;

1642539077572.png

and some of these;

1642539157515.jpg

Xclifes arm tool is sold at amazon that would meet your needs but seems pricey if you're only going to use it once or twice.

Edge of the drip pan will not allow use of tool shown in the first reply. I need a sturdy fulcrum to straddle the edge. I already have a tool to lift up sliding door but that does not work in this case.

The Xclifes arm tool needs at least 3 inches of clearance which I don't have. I think ordering a bottle of steroids' is the only answer :)

Edged of the drip pan will not allow use of tool shown in the first reply. I need a sturdy fulcrum to straddle the edge. I already have a tool to lift up sliding door but that does not work in this case.
Piece of 2x4 and a pry bar.

Any personal experience with the Rhino bags? Would it work for lifting one corner of the washer? The issue here is that underneath the washer, it is all empty except the one inch of frame. Unless the bags have sturdy metal tops, how it will work regardless of the product video!

I was wrong, they do have internal rigid insert; so it should work. ORDERED!!

Last edited:
You don't need to lift the washer in order to adjust the feet. It helps if you do but it's not mandatory, at least not on various ones I've done it on.

You don't need to lift the washer in order to adjust the feet. It helps if you do but it's not mandatory, at least not on various ones I've done it on.
I haven't done in a long time but I remember a hex "nut" on the threaded leg that you could crank up with a wrench.

no room for wrench; has to be done by fingers; the drip pan tray makes life very difficult to do anything with the washer.

You'll have to come to Canada and get a couple of toonies to slip under each of the front feet. It worked on my co-worker's machine.

Any personal experience with the Rhino bags? Would it work for lifting one corner of the washer? The issue here is that underneath the washer, it is all empty except the one inch of frame. Unless the bags have sturdy metal tops, how it will work regardless of the product video!

I was wrong, they do have internal rigid insert; so it should work. ORDERED!!
I have put a piece of cardboard on top of them if I think the edges of sheet metal are real sharp. The larger bag should lift about 3".

Back