Any Tetris experts?

I have a version of Tetris called Tetris Crystal. I did a search, but can't find any info about it. There is a part called puzzle, in which you are given pieces you need to put into the puzzle in order to clear all lines. All of the people I know have tried to get this one, but haven't been able to. Anyone able to help me out? There is a feature called hold which allows a piece to be held until you want to use it.

I bought Tetris for my phone. Love that game. Crystal looks interesting. In for more info!

I have it on my DS, Gameboy (yes it still works), Blackberry and Laptop. I'm a Tetris nut! I have played this Crystal version before, but can't remember about the puzzle piece. I will check with my friends stuck in the '90's

Shaman

My wife gave me a gameboy, and it stays at the school I work at for when I am bored. I got this for the phone, and kinda moved up to the phone, and the gameboy stays in the locker

Most newer Tetris games have a hold feature. I have Tetris Evolution for Xbox 360 and it has a ton of new features and the hold feature as well. Tetris DS had it as well.

I've never seen this Tetris Crystal version. I used to have something called "Wordtris" where letters fell down and you had to make words out of them. I have been looking for it for years. Has anyone seen it?