Any store brand HDEO oil users?

I put some Fram synthetic diesel 5w40 in a Chevrolet Trax this week, but the customer bought it.

I thought of buying some clearance harvest king 5W40 to toss in my trailblazer and some mowers but then I remembered I had plenty of Rotella 0W40 and Delo 5W40 already lying around so I didn't but if I didn't already have those oils at my disposal I'd have bought it and used it without question.

I thought of buying some clearance harvest king 5W40 to toss in my trailblazer and some mowers but then I remembered I had plenty of Rotella 0W40 and Delo 5W40 already lying around so I didn't but if I didn't already have those oils at my disposal I'd have bought it and used it without question.
Did your Rural King have the All Fleet 10w30 dual rated oil on clearance in 2 gal jugs like mine had?

I was gonna pickup a few 1-gal jugs of Delo XLE 10W-30 for OPE and my older pickup. But, Walmart's sold out @ $14.xx.

Hopefully, it'll return soon. The same good price is doubtful though.

Oh... store-brand.

Super-Tech HDEO has been a consideration, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Would be good for OPE, even in Alaska summers -- but summers only.

Same goes for Kirkland. Both of these are dual-rated, so they are API CK-4/SN approved.

Last edited:
I bought some Blain's Farm and Fleet 5W40 to use in my JD LT150. I haven't used the tractor much since putting it in, we just didn't get much snow. I'm going to leave it in this summer and see how it does.

I also have 12 gallons of 15w40 Mystik to use in my Ram. Not exactly a house brand but not a big advertising brand either...

just my $0.02

Sure do. Federated Co-op is a Saskatchewan company that has many retail locations. Groceries, hardware, agro and fuel. They have a refinery in Regina and produce a full line of oils and greases. I run a varying assortment of their oils. Currently using their conventional 10w30 CK4 in my 3500 and will be using their semi synthetic 5w30 CK4 shortly.

I would be willing to use it for the standard service intervals but only the extended intervals if it carried the manufacturers approval.

Back