ANY SPORT CARD COLLECTORS HERE ?

Just curious if any members here collect Hockey cards ? The last few years the prices have skyrocket . I have many late 70s-early 90s and quit a few I have had graded . Lucky enough to even have a Wayne Gretzky rookie . A perfect 10 sold for 4 million dollars a while back .

I have John Elway's rookie card signed by him in my presence.
What's it worth?
I have no idea , for it to be the highest value you see published it has to be graded buy a well known company and sealed . Not many cards are 10s and it lower graded falls by multiples. Meaning a five is not worth half as much as a 10, a five is probably worth 10% of a 10. Perfect centering perfect corners perfect everything

Got a good story on hockey cards. This happened so long ago, I can't pinpoint the timing.

Friend had a Nolan Ryan rookie card, which he traded for a collection of NHL cards. NHL cards completely tanked within a year of this happening.

I had most of the coveted '71/72 hockey cards. Good set because of some really good rookie cards - Guy Lafleur, Ken Dryden, Marcel Dionne, probably some others.

Have given most of my hockey collectibles to a good friend who's a serious collector.

Have kept my Tony O (#35) cards because I was a huge fan of his back in the day.

Back