Any recommendations for a photo host compatible with Ebay?

I've used Fototime.com for 15 years but they appear to have shut down after that data center fire in France a few weeks ago. I've scrambled to find a replacement but the one I found doesn't have a good choice of picture sizes, either too big or too small. My last car listing didn't look good on a computer and didn't sell. (not blaming them of course) Any suggestions for a photo host?

I thought Ebay allowed you to upload photos to their servers? I don't remember having to use my own host when I've sold stuff on Ebay.

But only 12 or maybe 24 pictures. My listings have over 100 photos.
I believe that photo hosting services that allow you to hotlink images (ie. providing a link directly to the image as opposed to a link to a web page featuring the image) have vanished, or are rapidly vanishing, from the face of earth. A company paying for storage and bandwidth and the cost of developing the interface for its use while getting nothing in return is a recipe for bankruptcy.

If you're at all technically inclined you could pay a few bucks/ month for your own web hosting service and upload and share photos from there. (Mind you, it may be such that photo hosting services, for a few bucks a month, would allow hotlinking, too?) You can also hotlink images you've uploaded to Google Sites/ Blogger and you can directly share files from Amazon S3.

With all of that said, you could try these: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/free-image-hosting-services/ . Imgur, I know, is a large service which has managed to remain profitable for several years.

A company paying for storage and bandwidth and the cost of developing the interface for its use while getting nothing in return is a recipe for bankruptcy.
What do you mean, getting nothing in return? They get $5 to over $50 a month depending on how many pictures or how much storage you buy. Multiply that by thousands or tens of thousands of users and you have a money making machine after the software is developed.

What do you mean, getting nothing in return? They get $5 to over $50 a month depending on how many pictures or how much storage you buy. Multiply that by thousands or tens of thousands of users and you have a money making machine after the software is developed.
Ah! I thought you were looking for a *free* hosting service. If you're OK with paying a small fee for the hosting there are scads of hosting services out there. Off the top of my head, Flickr, ImageShack, SmugMug and Piwigo come to mind. And after thinking about it for a moment I think I'd look into Microsoft OneDrive. You may well already have an account if you use Microsoft products.

EDIT: There is also this site which will generate a direct link to images stored on Google Photos, although hotlinking goes against the Google Photos EULA: https://www.labnol.org/embed/google/photos/

Yeah back then there were some free hosting but most have gone out of businesses already.

If you are willing to pay I'm sure you can get anywhere from AWS or Azure / Google / AliCloud / etc.

Back