Any Recomendation on a vehicle for a taller driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try any Epsilon II GM cars?

2010-2016 Buick LaCrosse, 2012 - 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, 2014 - 2019 Chevrolet Impala

I'm 6'6" and own a 2014 Malibu and 2015 Impala and fit great in both. 2.5L 4 cylinder in both, Impala gets low to mid 30's on the highway. Haven't road tripped the Malibu yet. Engines are easy to work on.

this is why I drive pickups. 6.2 and very long legs and big feet. my Silverado is most comfortable for me. can only drive the sorento short periods of time before my leg cramps up.

This has alway been my biggest issue at 6'5" (probably more like 6'6" in the AM). My Tundra is obviously not a problem but I've been surprised over the years the cars I did or did not fit in like the Mazda3 without a moonroof YES but a Lexus GS350 with a moonroof NOT EVEN CLOSE. My mother has a 2010 Toyota Corolla that has me looking out the back window when I drive but I had a 2001 Toyota Echo that was absolutely cavernous with plenty of headroom. Even my wife's 2019 RX350 requires me to put the setback down more than I prefer to not have my head brushing the headliner in the morning...by the afternoon I have a ½" of clearance due to spinal compression. I recently sat in Tacoma with a moonroof...again not even close and was looking out the back window and still uncomfortable but I've driven similar-sized trucks like Ridgeline which was absolutely fine. Toyota/Lexus tends to be more of an issue with headroom than Honda/Acura for me.

In the end I have always just had to sit in the car optioned as is (usually moonroof vs no moonroof) to see if I fit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back