Any QSUD users here?

Used it. No complaints. I like the Euro flavor though... 5W-40 makes me sleep good at night.

qs15.jpg

Any folks here use QSUD? I see it’s one of the cheapest oils at Wal Mart lately
Quaker State Ultimate Durability is now called Quaker State Full Synthetic. It’s darn good oil. I’d use it all the time if I didn’t get a bunch of PP during the Walmart price error days.

Attachments

• 805AFDAF-6710-4DB7-B95B-4DC2F84CDA53.jpeg
    805AFDAF-6710-4DB7-B95B-4DC2F84CDA53.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 20
I’m using it for the first time in my wife’s 2015 Nissan Altima, mostly just because I’ve always been curious about it.

It’s just oil to me. I expect it to do as well as any other modern day oil would do that meets the specs I need.

I know ARCOgraphite has mentioned before he loves it ( I believe he uses the 10W30 most)

QSUD -> Quaker State Full Synthetic for 2022 ... No question it will protect an engine with all that moly - how well does it keep an engine clean (i.e. no varnish) as compared to M1 or Pennzoil Platinum ?

Yup. It's either QSFS or Kirkland in the 5W-30 flavor.

Both have been cold-tested by this Alaskan. They've won my approval.

I'm thinking my next OCI's will be QS Euro 5w-40. SuperTech 10w-40 is no longer stocked at my local WM's (although it can be ordered and had in three days).

We would need to see updated VOA for this new non-UD version of their FS to be convinced it is the same formulation, additives, etc. Otherwise I'm just going to assume it has been downgraded to vanilla synthetic that meets the certification specs.

I used lot of them when I got it at Menards many years ago using rebate promotions and rebate check. If used at reasonable time and mileage I quess their good price wise and no oil related issues that I know off.

Back