Any outlook experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHZR2

Staff member
Hello,

Outlook is our standard email and calendar system for work. Our computers are more or less glorified microsoft office boxes, as we cannot install stuff on them, etc.

Anyway, I'd like to make some modifications to the outlook today screen, but the customization available is quite poor, out of the box.

What Id like to do first and foremost is to be able to display all of my flagged messages in my inbox, on the outlook today screen. This would be a huge help.

I'd also like to be able to make a few other tweaks which are less important. Is there a way to do more modification to outlook today than what is offered in the customize link?

Thanks!

Have done a lot of searching, but most of the options are nothing better than some cut and paste or minor tweaks. I cannot get in to modify many options on the computer (because it is more or less locked up), so I'd like to try to have an internal to outlook means of displaying what I want to see.

Ive not been able to find such a thing.

Couldn't you apply a filter to move all flagged messages to a folder and display that folder in today?

In my Outlook, there is a 'Favorite Folders' section and there there is a folder 'For Follow Up'. This is where my flagged messages in the Inbox show up. You might want to see how the Favorite Folders is activated. Mine came done this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back