Any ONLINE retailers that you stopped using?

In any orders online I have found myself going directly to the company itself rather than Amazon. Generally the prices are similar.

Amazon is convenient, but if you have a problem with an order, you can't actually speak to anyone about it. You're stuck waiting for the seller to respond, which I have yet to have any luck with...Amazon needs to provide a middle man who can act as a moderator when something has gone wrong with an order...

So......she is bribing me?

This is Helen from Lonove customer service.

Thank you for purchasing our space heater and for taking the time to leave your review.
I am really sorry the power cord didn't meet your needs.

If you don't mind, could you please help me change or delete the review of the space heater?
I will issue a full refund (order: 114-X612303-07562XX)for your help and you needn't return the item.

Here is the link of your review:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/
Here is how to edit:
To edit a review:
1.Go to Your Profile.
2.Choose the review you want to change in the Community activity section.
3.Edit or delete your review, as required. You can also hide it by selecting Hide on my profile from the three-button overflow menu.
Thank you!

I guarantee that after you delete the review, I will send the refund to you. You don't have to worry, it doesn't cost you anything.
Looking forward to your reply
Best regards
Helen

Has anyone ever got such an email?

I simply replied that I told the truth. Is this kind of stuff OK per Amazon, because if so - double down on the uselessness or Amazon reviews.
Yes many don't like negative reviews. I got that once from a review on Amazon for laser toner. The third party screwed up shipping etc. I got the toner for an even better price by deleting my review.

Back