Any multi weight non-detergent oils available?

I can't recall seeing any before.
I left my jug SAE30 ND oil outside over night where the temperature dropped to about 0F. If you have never seen it before SAE30 oil is hilariously thick at that temperature, I couldn't even pour it out of the jug.
I think a non-detergent 0w-20 or 0w-30 would be far better for a cold air compressor than SAE30.
If I fire up my air compressor running SAE30 at much below freezing it's pretty much going to be like running it with no oil. Fire it up at 0f and will definitely be running it with no oil.
If nobody makes any multi weight ND oil I guess I could run regular 0w-30 and change it more often.

They make a 10W and a 20W ND oil...but seems like compressor oil is what you should be buying?
Air compressors do sometimes spec ND

THE very nature of ND might preclude it from having a useful winter rating for whatever temp range an air compressor uses.

In ye olde times you would just use 10 weight ND instead

Gotta wonder if synthetic 2 stroke oil would work? By it’s nature minimal additives and similar to 30 weight

I never seen a multiviscosity non detergent oil before.
I have two old Sears compressors. One is supposed to use 10w-40 and the other 20 wt. N.D. Go figure?

Air compressors do sometimes spec ND

THE very nature of ND might preclude it from having a useful winter rating for whatever temp range an air compressor uses.

In ye olde times you would just use 10 weight ND instead

Gotta wonder if synthetic 2 stroke oil would work? By it’s nature minimal additives and similar to 30 weight
SAE20 ND is a little hard to find and I don't think I have ever seen SAE10 ND or maybe I need to look for an iso32.

I have an old Emglo portable air compressor that uses SAE 20 ND oil. I was using their branded oil but ordered some Amsoil synthetic commercial grade SAE 20 compressor ISO 46 oil. Maybe being synthetic it would work better in the cold temps. This compressor is "retired" from commercial job site work and I use it around the house now, not often though.

If you want cold weather compressor oil, just get HPL. It will be listed as a single grade, but it will pour in very cold temperatures.

If you’re looking for OPE oil, I would just run a detergent oil.

Back