Any long term Eibach Pro-Kit users?

Hi guys,

Wondering if there are any long term Eibach Pro Kit users? Our struts / shocks are fresh, and I'm wondering about adding a set for a slight range improvement in the Kona, and to reduce a bit of the brake dive, acceleration squat. I may just have to live with it, as our streets are really bad here! I'm not sure it'd be worth toasting that portion of our warranty, but I feel like I'd really enjoy the improvements, and the look of the slight ride height drop.

Had a set on my Passat, but I immediately replaced the shocks/struts with ones made for lowering springs (Bilstein B8)
Thanks, theres a big part of me that wants to believe Eibachs engineers when they say theyre meant for stock struts.......I know that theyre tested for rebound control, but longevity and real world application is very different. I know it's a comprimise.

Unfortunately there are NO aftermarket shocks available for the Kona

I used them for a while on the evo with stock KYB structs (the MR version comes OEM with bilsteins.) They're progressive springs that were slightly stiffer than the soft stock springs but it was more for looks instead of performance. Lowering the car needed a roll center kit. Nothing too special about it to note.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, Am I correct in feeling like its a major comprimise running them with the OE struts.....despite what Eibach swears?

Thanks guys, Am I correct in feeling like its a major comprimise running them with the OE struts.....despite what Eibach swears?

I would say that it may not be as big of an improvement as you think, but it's not going to be negative at all. If you like the looks of it afterwards, I'd say do it.

I’m waiting on a set of fox coilovers for the f150. Fox ships them with eibach springs. I’ve read of 0 complaints of the kit other than ride preference, having searched many forums. Eibach seems to have a solid rep.

I have them on my WS6. They have been on there for years. Ran them with the stock shocks and struts for a while (De Carbon), now they have KYB gas adjust.
Was not much of a difference in ride, not sure if the helps because the WS6 is a pretty different animal from the Kona. I will say the Eibach stuff is quality.

Thanks very much guys!

I'll see what the future holds and will post back if they get the nod

Back