Any interest in an RGT 5W-30 UOA at 10k?

jagdriver727

Site Donor 2021
I'm running RGT 5W-30 in my 3.0L Vulcan right now, at 8k on the fill, about 60% highway, 30% suburban and 10% city. I change at 10k and will probably get there mid-November.

I don't care to see a UOA bad enough to get one, but I'll send a sample in if anyone here wants to see it for some reason.

Engine will be at 260k, no mechanical issues and previous UOAs have been superb.

My next oil change will be the SP rated M1 EP 5W-30 HM with a Fram Ultra, I'll run that for 20k and I WILL post a UOA on that when it comes up.

No interest in the UOA but I love your proposed 20k mile run. I would be interested in a UOA on that one with the 5w30 EP HM. I'm a fan of long runs with minimal top ups. Go for it. Cheers!

Yes , please . Using the RGT 5w-30 along with FRAM Ultra 9688 for '18 Accent ( 1.6 ltr. , GDI ) with 6 speed auto .

No, can't say that I notice any rattle.
I'm liking the RGT very much. The engine doesn't seem to be using any oil.

Okay. I’ll take one for the team and do both UOAs.

For my wallet’s sake I’ll compromise and do them through NAPA, looks like you can get two UOAs from Napa for about the price of one from Blackstone.

I like Blackstone for the customer service and remarks they give but I trust NAPA/Wix/whoever to get the numbers right.

Back