Any Good Roku Channels ?

I just removed all the channels I didn't like from my Roku T V and are looking for some new Free channels. What ones do you like ?

Check out freevee

I pretty much exclusively look at Hulu, Tubi, Freevee and Pluto. Or the "search" function on the main screen.

It is a trip down memory lane watching stuff, again, mostly older, some newer stuff, I did watch the Tesla "documentary" from about a month ago and I felt it was actually somewhat fair, focused around Autopilot crashes. Still a hit piece, sure, but better than I thought. That was free as well.

Service seems a lot like Amazon Prime to me.

I don't watch Netflix because I'm not paying for them.

If it is not free I'm not watching it..

I pretty much exclusively look at Hulu, Tubi, Freevee and Pluto. Or the "search" function on the main screen.

It is a trip down memory lane watching stuff, again, mostly older, some newer stuff, I did watch the Tesla "documentary" from about a month ago and I felt it was actually somewhat fair, focused around Autopilot crashes. Still a hit piece, sure, but better than I thought. That was free as well.

Service seems a lot like Amazon Prime to me.

I don't watch Netflix because I'm not paying for them.

If it is not free I'm not watching it..
I mainly watch the old stuff and what’s free. If my wife could break the chains of fee based subscriptions we could probably retire 15 yrs ahead of schedule. Lol I’m starting to look at tv like radio if there’s free content to be watched minus the cost of internet I’m going to soak it up.

I mainly watch the old stuff and what’s free. If my wife could break the chains of fee based subscriptions we could probably retire 15 yrs ahead of schedule. Lol I’m starting to look at tv like radio if there’s free content to be watched minus the cost of internet I’m going to soak it up.

Yep! That is pretty much why I did my darndest to select any FREE options setting it up. I thought it was all a scam.

Netflix? Never again.
Amazon Prime? NOPE! We don't need Prime, it is free shipping anyways.

Pay for something? .. finally got to the point, its appealing, but it's not worth it THAT much.

We have OTA TV as well. Only the Internet is paid for. Only.

Yep! That is pretty much why I did my darndest to select any FREE options setting it up. I thought it was all a scam.

Netflix? Never again.
Amazon Prime? NOPE! We don't need Prime, it is free shipping anyways.

Pay for something? .. finally got to the point, its appealing, but it's not worth it THAT much.

We have OTA TV as well. Only the Internet is paid for. Only.
even paying subscriptions and cable TV you get commercials. If you go through the settings of your roku player, TV or firestick also chrome TV dongle you can disable most of the ad tracking it'll definitely cutdown ad based tracking

even paying subscriptions and cable TV you get commercials. If you go through the settings of your roku player, TV or firestick also chrome TV dongle you can disable most of the ad tracking it'll definitely cutdown ad based tracking

There is a Settings menu for that on Roku? We get a whole bunch of ED, HIV, pregnancy prevention ads.

Settings Privacy advertising clear filter and checkmark limit advertising

😃

Thank you for the early birthday gift. 🙂
20220606_084515.jpg
20220606_084532.jpg
20220606_084537.jpg
20220606_084539.jpg

Hooked on the Korean series on Netflix, don't pay as my daughter has us on her account. :D

I'm binge-watching The Shield, btw.

Im on Season 3, Episode 2.

It's picking up a little.. I wasnt into this show when it was on a timeslot on TV I was always working. And, based on the air dates, I was about 22.. oh, if I only knew then what I know now.

I like watching some youtue channels on the roku. mostly ones that have content that a phone/tablet doesn't do justice. (like the great lakes bulk carrier channels)

Back