Any friends of StevieC here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve hasn't posted for weeks , I know his father was battling cancer and I wonder if things have turned for the worst .I lost my father back in Feb. from cancer and I hope StevieC is doing ok . I know he is hard headed and very opinionated but aren't we all in some way

I was just thinking of him this morning as well, I looked and he hasn't logged for about a month now. Hope everything is ok.

I can e-mail him if desired. I figured he just bugged out for reasons similar to before
21.gif

Originally Posted by Chris142
Originally Posted by OVERKILL
. I figured he just bugged out for reasons similar to before
21.gif

same thoughts.

I have only been here about 10 months , apparently he disappeared because of all the bickering ?

Originally Posted by Kjmack
Steve hasn't posted for weeks , I know his father was battling cancer and I wonder if things have turned for the worst .I lost my father back in Feb. from cancer and I hope StevieC is doing ok .

Have you tried PM'ing him?

His BITOG account is active, so he will receive email notification if you PM him.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
His BITOG account is active, so he will receive email notification if you PM him.
My setting for this is "off" and I don't recall ever looking at this to change it. Maybe I did.... If the default is "off", he won't get an email.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Guy is probably busy with more important things....

Says the guy with 23k posts
grin2.gif

Guys, I'm alive and well and so is my dad (thank the man upstairs). My dad had been really sick with a pneumonia and was admitted to the ICU at the hospital. He pulled through and they sent him home and he seems to be over the pneumonia. We honestly didn't think he was going to make it but he did. He's back to where he was before coming down with the Pneumonia and stable now. He really is a fighter.

In the meantime my company went through some restructuring and I was let go along with a bunch of others and so I have been busy doing projects around my house and my dad's house since he got out of the hospital.

All this sort of kept me busy and off BITOG.
smile.gif

I'm going to take a week and visit my friends in Ohio for some R&R and a change of pace. Then when I get back hit the job boards and see what I can find although I sort have been talking to a couple folks already through contacts of mine.

cheers3.gif

Steve

Originally Posted by StevieC
Guys, I'm alive and well and so is my dad (thank the man upstairs). My dad had been really sick with a pneumonia and was admitted to the ICU at the hospital. He pulled through and they sent him home and he seems to be over the pneumonia. We honestly didn't think he was going to make it but he did. He's back to where he was before coming down with the Pneumonia and stable now. He really is a fighter.

In the meantime my company went through some restructuring and I was let go along with a bunch of others and so I have been busy doing projects around my house and my dad's house since he got out of the hospital.

All this sort of kept me busy and off BITOG.
smile.gif

I'm going to take a week and visit my friends in Ohio for some R&R and a change of pace. Then when I get back hit the job boards and see what I can find although I sort have been talking to a couple folks already through contacts of mine.

cheers3.gif

Steve

Glad you are keeping busy and I fully expect you to land on your feet, as I know you are good at what you do. Good to hear things with your dad are stable. Best wishes to all of you.

@StevieC

Good to hear that your Dad is doing well. Great to see you post again.
You contribute some great content and BITOG wouldn't be as good without you here.
That Canadian Content and all.
lol.gif
crackmeup2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by StevieC

It's good that dad's still fighting and you're still around. Of course, job loss is never good, but your vehicle probably breathed an audible sign of relief about all those miles being on hiatus.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back