Any Dodge Challenger Owners Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOWSERS !

Thats about all I have to say about that.

Oh and of the 3 muscle cars, I'm told the Challenger is the most "cruiser" like. Its like the Mustang and a Crown Vic had a baby and named it Challenger.

Originally Posted By: MCompact
This is the CPO 2010 SRT that keeps threatening to wreck my debt-equity ratio- 18k miles for $29k

0.jpg

Life is short, eat your desert first!

Are there any drawbacks to MDS? Did Chrysler do it right unlike Honda which screwed up their VCM implementation?

Chrysler did the MDS right. I know 2 people who own higher mileage 5.7's without any problems. I have the 3.5 six and it has all the power I need and gets decent fuel mileage. No problems over the almost 3 years I have owned it.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: MCompact
This is the CPO 2010 SRT that keeps threatening to wreck my debt-equity ratio- 18k miles for $29k

0.jpg

Life is short, eat your desert first!

I agree! Life has an expiration date,enjoy it while you can. Treat yourself to this beauty!
20.gif

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Three words.....ZERO PERCENT INTEREST. Go man go!!!! Kids will LOVE it....when YOU drop them off at school!!!!!

My son's at college- I'm thinking more about where to hide the keys when he's home!

I used to have a 1970 Challenger I bought in 1971 for $1700.. beat the living snot out of it . It had a 340 4 barrel aluminum manifold hedders low restriction exhaust . A little hotter cam it would rev to 6500 in top gear with a 3.23 rear end it was a fun car until I sold it to buy a truck to haul me boat. Yep I like the new Challenger.

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
Originally Posted By: oldhp
2010_FX4, I drove my friends 2014 Black on Black R/T 5.7 6 speed. WOWEE-WOWOW!!! All I have to say is FOR SURE get the 6 speed.....and take your checkbook. You drive one...you'll owe one......and your wife likes it??? Which color Sir?

She wants this one (not sure what I have done to align the moon, planets...well, you get the idea):

0foe2m.jpg

If the wife is in agreement you better strike fast! I have a 16 year old son so this car is out of question right now. However, in a few years a Challenger will be at the top of my list.

On the reliability note, our Hemi Chargers at work are proving to be very reliable and they get driven hard. They have been in the shop a lot less than a neighboring departments Ford Interceptors. In fact the only thing that has had to be done was one of the 2011's had a recall for a timing chain issue...other than that it has been normal maintenance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back