Any difference between '02' and '04' vintages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing a little more GC hunting and found some 'M02' stuff. As far as we know, this is the same as the 'M04" right? Is there an "M03"?
I'm up to 45 qts
grin.gif

'02 may have had a little more "pipeline iron" in the virgin oil but nothing to be afraid of...I have plenty of it on hand...it is still the same formula as far as we can tell, with any normal tweaking an oil company does, as 03 and 04...and yes, there is an 03 batch.
cheers.gif

Thanks. One other question. Is it true that some of the early '05' vintage is lime, or is the whole year honey flavored? If true, where is the break in the batch number?

quote:

Originally posted by wavinwayne:
All of my GC is '03 vintage. Ahhhh, '03.....it was a very good year for GC.
smile.gif

All of my most recent UOAs have been MO3 vintage too, definitely a good batch!
smile.gif

quote:

smile.gif

Served at 54ºF and accompanied by a small wedge of Gouda, '03 clearly communicates its essence of melony and strawberryy goodness (with a slight hint of citrus) and almost shouts, "I am a very good year...a very good year indeed!"
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

smile.gif

Served at 54ºF and accompanied by a small wedge of Gouda, '03 clearly communicates its essence of melony and strawberryy goodness (with a slight hint of citrus) and almost shouts, "I am a very good year...a very good year indeed!"
cheers.gif

pscholte, you're too much!
lol.gif

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

smile.gif

cheers.gif

pscholte, you're too much!
lol.gif

ww,

What can I say...you inspire me!
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Grossomotto:

quote:

Served at 54ºF and accompanied by a small wedge of Gouda

I would think GC deserves better than boring Gouda.

Ah yes, g...m..., it deserves the best of everything, but alas, I am a man of pedestrian tastes when it comes to cheese.
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back