Any chance at Warren 0w30?

Any chance we'd ever see supertech/amazon/kirkland in a 0w30 flavor? I think I'd run this year round in my vehicles especially in my Van which is loving the 5w30 Supertech I filled in the spring that's not burning a drop all of a sudden. It's probably a longshot but one can dream right?

(Not that a Warren product isn't good enough)
This is my point. I don't do 10K+ oil changes on a 15 year old van. I've seen dozens of perfectly acceptable warren UOA's over the past year or so on this site. I use the Honda MM and it usually means around 7K max which is well within the range of supertech capability. Spending double on M1 would be foolish for 7K OCI.

There are few if any approvals or licenses that require a 0W winter rating. I can't think of one off the top of my head.
So what's with everything under the sun going 0w20 even big pickups? 5w20 not good enough?

Honestly 0w20 ST and 5w30 ST would be good enough for 2 cars calling for Xw20 weights

Any chance we'd ever see supertech/amazon/kirkland in a 0w30 flavor? I think I'd run this year round in my vehicles especially in my Van which is loving the 5w30 Supertech I filled in the spring that's not burning a drop all of a sudden. It's probably a longshot but one can dream right?

You have to ask Warren?

My guess is there is not a big demand (0w30 oil fill caps) and a bit expensive to blend at the price point the private label blenders need to hit.

Back