Any better way to clean house floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ryosbt.jpg

We all use this combo before or even now, bucket and mop. Any better way to clean the floor, rather then following old way mop and bucket, pour some cleaning solution, then add water, then drag it around with you , then dip the mop then squeeze it.... you know the rest..
frown.gif
, I gotta say this old way alway give a clean floor, BUT any other better solution tool that can give same result, just a light duty cleaning floor around the house.

thank you.

Last edited:
Hands and knees, with a sponge?

I use a bucket and sponge mop and no-rinse cleaner, either from Sam's Club or Pledge has some stuff (from HD). I rinse anyway.

Originally Posted By: spackard
Hands and knees, with a sponge?

I use a bucket and sponge mop and no-rinse cleaner, either from Sam's Club or Pledge has some stuff (from HD). I rinse anyway.

lol no

Bucket and mop is the best way(easy and cheap) for household cleaning method, it had been that way for so many years and no other solution.

Commercial/professional is different, they have resources(money and storage room) to use a machine that can cost several thousands.

Its what they use to clean the trauma room floor after shootings, auto accidents, industrial accidents and other very "messy" procedures.

IMO, it depends on what type of flooring. If it's tile, mopping is just going to drag dirt/grime into the grouting. For me, it's a bucket, rag, sponge and scrub brush. Plus dumping and refilling the bucket if really dirty.

Yah, I've mopped acres of floors with a real mop and wringer.
That plastic thing is a toy compared to galvy bucket and mop I swung for 2.50 an hr when I was in high school. We had a buffer with a heavy pad on it to strip and a water vac, but we layed down the stripper and waxed with a mop. You can move some water with a good set up, either applying or picking up.

Its Tile for kitchen and dining room ( these what I made this thread for) , my master bedroom is wood and guess room is wood, rest of the house is carpet, 2 room upstair is all carpet.

We call the steamer steam the carpet every 3-4 month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back