Any auto body shop owners out there?

Not sure if I’m in the right forum for this, but I have an old Blowtherm SPA spray booth from 1986 that has a cracked heat manifold. It’s a downdraft system. This paint booth was made in Italy, the company came to the US in the late 80’s and then was eventually joined/formed into Blowtherm USA, before being bought out entirely in 2002.

The heat exchanger is cracked and needs replacement. I know nothing about spray booths, especially something this old, but the booth itself is in good working condition. Are heat exchangers/manifolds/heating units soemthing that you can replace on a spray booth? And if so, would it be a waste of time trying to replace one on a spray booth this old?

Not sure if I’m in the right forum for this, but I have an old Blowtherm SPA spray booth from 1986 that has a cracked heat manifold. It’s a downdraft system. This paint booth was made in Italy, the company came to the US in the late 80’s and then was eventually joined/formed into Blowtherm USA, before being bought out entirely in 2002.

The heat exchanger is cracked and needs replacement. I know nothing about spray booths, especially something this old, but the booth itself is in good working condition. Are heat exchangers/manifolds/heating units soemthing that you can replace on a spray booth? And if so, would it be a waste of time trying to replace one on a spray booth this old?
It can be repaired if they have the part or upgraded to a side or roof mounted direct fire or indirect fire system. Call blowtherm 855.463.9872

doublebase

It can be repaired if they have the part or upgraded to a side or roof mounted direct fire or indirect fire system. Call blowtherm 855.463.9872
It’s side mount right now as far as I can tell. I’ll give them a call tomorrow, thanks. Estimates for a new spray booth are somewhere around $180,000.