Any 2 Euro oils you guys would like to see a VOA for?

You guys aren't making this easy. I was hoping there were a few oils that this community were dying to VOA but it seems everyone wants something different!

It's okay. I've been researching these oils, trying to find them locally. If not locally, then online. I haven't decided on anything yet. Keep the suggestions coming!

Probably not much call for it on here, but I’d love to see one for the Liqui-Moly Special Tec V 0W-20 that I’ve been using in our Volvo. I might send one in one of these days.

The answer is simple
E3A6D718-A263-4064-AAA3-86088C29FEF8.jpeg

Fuchs Titan GT1 (5w-40) is a Euro cheapy(well relatively), used to be with high PAO content(30-50%). Now we know they switched to mostly Group 3.
But is there any PAO left... and how good is the add pack. If Fuchs is available over there it would be nice to see if the cheaper Euro oils are
like the Motuls and Liqui-Moly.

I can't find that one near me unfortunately. I checked the big ones, Amazon and walmart, and I'm not seeing it anywhere near me.

Probably not much call for it on here, but I’d love to see one for the Liqui-Moly Special Tec V 0W-20 that I’ve been using in our Volvo. I might send one in one of these days.

Yeah I found that on ECS tuning. I'm totally unfamiliar with Volvo oil specs and approvals.

Mobil ESP

The second request for ESP! Any one in particular?

I would like to know the difference between Mobil 1 ESP 0W-30, and Mobil 1 ESP 0W-30 X1...

The Molygen 0W20 is not a 508 equivalent per their site if that is what you were thinking - it's targeted at Asian autos. That Synthoil 0W30 doesn't look to be available in the U.S.

I can't find that one near me unfortunately. I checked the big ones, Amazon and walmart, and I'm not seeing it anywhere near me.

Yeah I found that on ECS tuning. I'm totally unfamiliar with Volvo oil specs and approvals.

The second request for ESP! Any one in particular?

5/30 ESP is my vote:)

Liqui Moly Longtime Synthoil 0W-30 is available from Rock Auto...

Liqui Moly Longtime Synthoil 0W-30 is available from Rock Auto...

Weird one! I wonder why they carry this?

5/30 ESP is my vote:)

Already has a VOA

I would like to know the difference between Mobil 1 ESP 0W-30, and Mobil 1 ESP 0W-30 X1...

Yeah I can't find a VOA for either of these. There's a thread for the 0w30 ESP but the image for it is missing.

The Molygen 0W20 is not a 508 equivalent per their site if that is what you were thinking - it's targeted at Asian autos. That Synthoil 0W30 doesn't look to be available in the U.S.

Embarrassing, I used it in my ATS

How does M1 0W30 ESP sound for one of them? If I can find it in a 1 qt container that is. What about any Ravenol oils? Any takers?

So I went to my local Advanced Auto. I had planned on buying Mobil 1 ESP 0W30 for one of the samples. I looked on the back of the bottle and it only said it was a C3 oil and gave no mention of approvals...

Shell Helix Ultra 5W40 also known as Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5W40 (the full SAPS A3/B4 version) and Castrol Edge 5W30 A3/B4.

Hi.
It is very decent of you to make the offer. Thank you.

How about a Petronas offering? They are one of the big players now and i presume supply Mercedes. Certainly enough sponsoring of the F1 AMG team. I do not think i have ever seen an analysis.

Another one is the Ravenol as suggested above. They seem to make a big thing about the POA content. Maybe nice to see just what is in there.

Back