Another "why me" rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, some of you may be fellow collectors of fine junque. I have a yen for vintage Ford oil coolers. Sometimes they're just priced too high on ebay and I walk away. Other times I can snipe one for a reasonable cost. Now the 80's Crown Vic oil cooler package is obsolete and there are no dealer parts available for them. The other two that I've bought, the sandwich components internals were somewhat rusted (relief port: ball/spring/seat) ..otherwise ..they're totally functional.

Anyway, I sniped another one for a very reasonable $28.33+ s&h. The only thing is the seller is not responding to me. It's only in its 5th day (day of auction request being #1) ..but I'm getting the feeling that something is "unright". The seller has 100% pos feedback ..as do I.

So ..I do the advanced search and whatnot that gets ebay to email you the seller's info. The phone has been disconnnected.

the item

There really is no solution. The only thing that can happen is that ebay lets me off the hook for the sale.

I don't want to be off the hook. I want my item.
mad.gif
bop.gif

Well, me and the boys could drive over to W.S. and pay him a visit. Might even pickup OMG on the way through Charlotte.

Sorry, boyz ..the varmit fessed up and came through with the goods. We can disband the posse
laugh.gif

He said his internet was down for a few days. He complimented me on giving him the nicest emails of any of his not so patient customers.

Now if the sandwich is isn't all corroded inside ..then I can die a happy man (I'm easily made happy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back