Another thing going downhill - Cheerleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
130328143230-la-salle-cheerleaders-164332376-10-single-image-cut.jpg

Harsh, but kinda true.. in 1995 when i granduated high school we had one heavy cheerleader, we also had three heavy basketball players.. my graduating class had a totall of 70(ish) kids. If your parents had $$$ or you had the right last name.. nothing else mattered.. small town life !

With that said i will admit our heavy cheerleader had no problem keeping up with the thinner girls, she could cheer just as well and was good.. she also had a heavy but popular jock boyfriend.. they both had parents with money.

Originally Posted By: Gabe
She is probably just pregnant. You could be nicer.

Well if she is, it ain't showin.

Remember this: the world is round and nobody critise it up to this day, why critise her for being a cheer leader?

I'd rather have her in my cheerleading team than having a bunch of malnourished, anemic cheerleaders.

Q.

People come in all shapes and sizes....I like woman with a little meat on their bones..She looks good to me.

My daughter used to be in 'competition' cheerleading. There were so many things wrong with it, but the most impressive thing was seeing these very stocky young cheerleaders doing standing back flips. Amazing what you can do with the right attitude.

Originally Posted By: pbm
People come in all shapes and sizes....I like woman with a little meat on their bones..She looks good to me.

If I were a cannibal I would agree with you.

Originally Posted By: Quest
Remember this: the world is round and nobody critise it up to this day, why critise her for being a cheer leader?

I'd rather have her in my cheerleading team than having a bunch of malnourished, anemic cheerleaders.

Q.

Only on BITOG do we get the logic that its ok for people to be round because the planet is. What next? Cars should be round? Wheels and tires should be spheres?

The only malnourishment is the one you are defending.

I'm sorry but what is it about this picture that has people so worried? It's just four girls in the middle of a cheer.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
I'm sorry but what is it about this picture that has people so worried? It's just four girls in the middle of a cheer.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back