Another thing going downhill - Cheerleading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ARB1977
I give her much respect. With the right attitude you can achieve anything.

Yes, and one won't end up sitting @ home @ night surfing the web for pictures of HS girls.

At least she is active, perhaps trying to lose weight. Many kids don't get as much exercise as she will, even the skinny ones. She could be at home on the sofa, but she is up an moving more than just her fingers on a phone.

Originally Posted By: FoxS
What next? Cars should be round? Wheels and tires should be spheres?

The only malnourishment is the one you are defending.

Well, lemme see: cars that are more round than others such as VeeDoubleU bugs (old and new ones), some Japanese bubble cars, AMC gremlin/pacer, that little 1 cyl lawnmower engineer car made on Isle of Mann, etc.

And I have pity on you for not able to accommodate other folks vision RE: many other folks surrounding you shaped differently.

Q.

In case you wonder: I'm 5"10' and weighed 168lbs and has been that since my late teen days were over.

Originally Posted By: Quest
Originally Posted By: FoxS
What next? Cars should be round? Wheels and tires should be spheres?

The only malnourishment is the one you are defending.

Well, lemme see: cars that are more round than others such as VeeDoubleU bugs (old and new ones), some Japanese bubble cars, AMC gremlin/pacer, that little 1 cyl lawnmower engineer car made on Isle of Mann, etc.

Peel P50 - and it's a moped engine..
Originally Posted By: Quest

And I have pity on you for not able to accommodate other folks vision RE: many other folks surrounding you shaped differently.

Q.

In case you wonder: I'm 5"10' and weighed 168lbs and has been that since my late teen days were over.

here here!
I'm 5'9" ~300lbs. - had a 40" waist freshman year of HS..
...and i thank you.

No wonder why most of the women in my life struggle with self image. I am glad I am not held to such high standards without having to fear being mocked in the humor section of a website. Stay classy.

ref

To be completely honest, I know exactly what people are complaining about. They expect cheerleaders to be attractive, and they feel that at least one of these cheerleaders is not.

It's completely natural to feel frustrated when you lose something you like. You just have to ask yourself whether you were ever entitled to have that thing in the first place.

I'm sure we would all prefer if all cheerleaders were attractive. I'm sure we would also all prefer to have huge amounts of money, perfect marriages, and a legacy worthy of the history books. Does that mean we should be annoyed when we don't get those things? Somehow, I think not.

I'm sure that there are millions of people around the world, such as those who reside in half of a certain peninsula, who would love to be that cheerleader.

Looking at the picture again, I think she's snuck a Pom Pom into her mouth.

I used to make fun of my uncles hairy back now i look like a fur coat i see fat in your future.
27.gif

Actually I've been losing weight due to diet changes. Mainly to do with eating more natural foods. I'm also at an age where I doubt I will get fat going forward. Stopped drinking beer too.

Originally Posted By: Jim74
I don't see anything wrong with her. I see no reason to make fun.

Exactly. However, if you look close, I have another vote for it being Photoshopped. Probably done by a fan from a rival team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back