Another reason to check those Air Filters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it filters as well as a K&N.
LOL.gif

Had a mouse nested in the cylinder of an outbaord that belongedf to my father in law. Crawled in through the carb and got in the cylider. Found this in the spring when we could not pull the starter rope!

Originally Posted By: Boomer
Had a mouse nested in the cylinder of an outbaord that belongedf to my father in law. Crawled in through the carb and got in the cylider. Found this in the spring when we could not pull the starter rope!
Where's the picture of that?
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: daman
Would FRAM warranty that??
Knowing fram they would use it in a commercial. "So tough it stood up to mice and kept on filter... Thats FRAM Tough!"

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Boomer

A friend and I went to look at an old Ford truck that was for sale. It had been sitting in a field for years. Unbeknownst to us and the owner, mice had crawled into the bell housing and were nesting there and in the clutch assembly. The pedal was really stiff, but the guy fired it up in neutral, and the carnage commenced!

He took the clutch out later and showed it to us. Not a pretty site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back