Another MN Accident thread....

Well, I've been on the fence all day, wondering how this thread will go off the tracks. In advance, I followed 14Accent's thread from the beginning; I am hoping he is doing ok.

At 11:42am this morning, I was hit on Hwy 169 Northbound (just south of Medicine Lake Rd), in a Road Rage incident. I have a witness, who pulled over with me and stayed while I contacted the State Patrol. He saw the entire episode from beginning to end; In his words, the person is a nut job. It was funny, that the State Patrol, after reviewing the Traffic Camera, stated the exact same thing to me.

Here is where it goes haywire. I have a complete video of the incident. I obviously have a witness, who would go on record.

What I don't have is a clear enough video, to capture the plate #. So, as of now, I am SOL. Just waiting to hear from the worst insurance ever (Liberty Mutual), to connect with me again tomorrow. Yes, as of April 20th, I am switching over to American Family..

Ever watch Falling Down ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad that you are ok. So I am guessing whatever happened damaged your car then? I won’t list who I think the worst insurance is that every person that has hit me or my family members has had they won’t pay a dime till you threaten them.

I hope that things go your way!

My late friend "Bob" taught me to immediately pull out my cell phone and video a situation. And to always have a quality dashcam.

A few days ago, I watched some idiot throw an entire case of bottled water, first one at a time, then the remainder of the case, at an older motorist. I did not see what started the 80MPH fight. But I backed off, as things were getting ugly fast.

When the other driver was totally at fault and rear ended my car when the van in-front of me suddenly stopped, and I had to stop fast, and later there insurance company called me and said that they were not going to pay, I said that I had hopped to keep lawyers out of this, and hung up. A little while later they called back and said they were writing the check.

Reactions: Pew
Wishing you the best of luck mjk! Insurance companies are all white collar criminals. Unless you have a close attorney friend or relative, no attorney will touch a case unless he gets a minimum of $10K out of it unfortunately.

Back