Another I Dig It!

Yup, very Audi of them.
View attachment 48083
altima.jpg

Lifted screens like that look like a tacky add-on to my eye, like the flip-up motorized screens on a Walmart pioneer. im pretty sure most mfrs have struggled with this. It wouldn’t surprise me if we enter a trend where the center screen goes away and we see more classic layouts, with screen functions selectably replacing a gauge such as the tach, when needed, or something above the rear view mirror.

OP is right, however, that’s an impressive presentation. Sitting it them will be a bigger testament.

Yep sitting in it is the key.
When I test drive I don't do their routes. I'm looking for a Interstate cruiser I don't have to worry about running up the miles.
So I will take it to I95 for the test drive. That is the only way to know if it will work.
Will take great care of it but need to use it and not freak if I get a door ding.
I do all the basic maintenance but when in Florida a dealer does full synthetic changes on these for $19.99
I may let them do it if I move to that area.

Yep sitting in it is the key.
When I test drive I don't do their routes. I'm looking for a Interstate cruiser I don't have to worry about running up the miles.
So I will take it to I95 for the test drive. That is the only way to know if it will work.
Will take great care of it but need to use it and not freak if I get a door ding.
I do all the basic maintenance but when in Florida a dealer does full synthetic changes on these for $19.99
I may let them do it if I move to that area.
You are lucky Jim. Here they only let you and the salesman go a certain way. At least at the dealership I worked at it was that way. It did include interstate as the dealership was right next to the interstate. If the person goes a different way then the salesman is allowed to ask you to stop and they drive you back to the dealership. Also they put a time limit of 15 minutes on it too. 😆. Guess they really don’t want to sell a car to some people.

You are lucky Jim. Here they only let you and the salesman go a certain way. At least at the dealership I worked at it was that way. It did include interstate as the dealership was right next to the interstate. If the person goes a different way then the salesman is allowed to ask you to stop and they drive you back to the dealership. Also they put a time limit of 15 minutes on it too. 😆. Guess they really don’t want to sell a car to some people.
They know I am a car whore.... They let me take them for the weekend or over night- most places do.
Sad but this is my only vice. Looking at a Arteon tomorrow- great deal on it but I still have the VW fear.

Back